Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Horton Hears a Who

Not to long ago I got the opportunity to watch the new movie Horton Hears a Who. Horton Hears a Who is a children’s book written by Dr. Seuss that was make into a movie. This seems to be a pretty popular trend lately with a lot of books. This method I think really does well because when you take a popular book and make it into a movie people will want to see it just because of how well the book did. I loved Horton Hears a Who; this film was just not meant for kids but also adults. One character that I thought really made the movie was Katie; a little yellow fur ball that was in Horton’s class. Katie is not a main character in the movie but has to be the funniest one. Above is a clip of Katie just to show how funny she really is. Over all I believe that this movie was a huge hit.

No comments: