Thursday, March 6, 2008

Family Guy "Louis becomes fat"

Every night before I go to bed I always watch an episode of Family Guy. The other night was an episode where louis (wife/mom) gets fat because peter doesn't want to have sex because he doesn't feel like a man anymore. The thing that I like about family guy is that they take things that really happen and make it funny. Like the episode that I am talking about here. There are alot of couples that deal with this where something happens and feelings start to change. So then to make them feelings come back someone has to change their self to make it better. They have to become someone that they are not. In the episode Peter wants Louis to become fatter so he feels good about himself. So pretty much he is forcing her to become someone shes not but she does it anyways because she loves him. For me I like this kind of message; first off it's a comedy so it's going to hold my attention, and second when you see that happen then you realize the things you are doing and how it may affect people.

No comments: