Friday, March 28, 2008

Super Sweet Sixteen

I like to watch MTV any time that I can, which is not very often. One show that I used to watch was my super sweet sixteen. This was by far the dumbest show that I have ever seen. The only reason that I liked to watch it was because I thought that it was hilarious. The girls on this show were so stupid, they would cry if they did not get a new car. The only reason that this show really went anywhere was because our girl culture wanted the sweet sixteen to be like that. Everyone thinks that when they turn sixteen they should get a new car and the biggest party ever. I’m so glad that this show is no longer on the air. The methods that were used were horrible; I just can’t believe that this show went as long as it did. This just shows you how much influence we have as a culture on the things that are put onto TV.

No comments: