Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Boys like Girls "Five Minutes to Midnight"

I listen to music all of the time. I would rather listen to music than watch t.v. because I feel that music is what influences me the most. One song that I love is Five Minutes to Midnight. This song is all about change and a new start. For me I feel that we all need a new start sometimes and this song really makes you think of everything that you would like to change in your life. I love Boys like girls because they talk about all of the struggles in your life but at the same time helps you get threw them. They talk about the negative side but then the positive outcome.

"Turn it upIt's five minutes to midnight
You're coming home with me tonight
I can't get enough
Shakin' me up
Turn it up
Alright, at five minutes to midnight
You see our name in city lights
We'll make the clock stop
Make your heart drop and come alive"

This is just a little bit of what they talk about in their music.

1 comment:

Mrs. Schmitz said...

Good... but it would be nice to see you talking about the song and what it means...