Tuesday, February 19, 2008

This song for me has more to do with the emotional side of things. The reason I picked this song is because this is Katie and my song that we have for each other. The lyrics to the song is the reason that we choose it. This is the chorus that I personally like.

"The smile on your face lets me know that you need me There's a truth in your eyes sayin' you'll never leave me The touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever i fall You say it best when you say nothing at all"

For Katie and I we wanted a song that explained how we feel towards each other. I'm sure that this isn't just the case for us but for others also. Typically I do not like music like this but when there is a reason behind it, it changes everything. The one thing about this song that I like is that she is speaking from her heart, and the reason that people listen to it is because they are feeling the same thing and they like to know that there is someone else out there like them.

1 comment:

Mrs. Schmitz said...

Music is a very powerful medium... this song is a perfect example of that.