Tuesday, February 19, 2008

That 70's show is one of my all time favorite's for alot of different reasons. The first reason is that I love how it can relate to our lives. I don't know what it is about that; maybe we just like to see how we are sometimes. The setting of it really relates also because alot of us have place's that we like to hang out just like Erics house in the show. Also this is a story about a high school couple that have alot of problems. Being from Port Edwards we see this kind of thing alot. Also the have all of your clicks in there. The thing that I like about this is that the all hang out together. It's not like The Hills where only the rich cool kids get to hang out. The only negative message that I get out of the show would be when the smoke pot in their little circle. Overall I love how this show relates to our everyday life so we can see what we are like.

1 comment:

Mrs. Schmitz said...

It would have been nice for you to choose an episode and talk about the different storylines and why they are relatable... this is a bit too general.